Installation of multishops

Dear all, I do have some questions regarding the subshop installations for Shopware. I have searched through the German forums, but I cannot find the answer for which I’m looking for. I run the latest shopware version with license manager, multishop license and a serial for subshop. But I cannot get it working as I thought it should work. The host alias are made with and without http://www.. I’m able to create multiple languages on the mainshop. But I cannot get it working on a second domain with one single backend. So basically I would like to run a mainshop on domain mainshop.com and a subshop on domain subshop.com. So the products of the main shop should be displayed on the subshop as well, depends on the selection we will make of course. Is there anyone who has experience with this module? Thanks in advance! Nick

Do you use exactly the same domain as you entered in the Shopware Store ? It`s really important that you only use ONE Domain. So you have to use your domain with or without www for example. Both is not working because the license is only available for one domain. The license system makes a diffrence between a domain with and without www.

Hello Nick, first of all you should check if the “Multishop Plugin” is already installed in your shop. Otherwise you have to download and install it from your account over the plugin manager. Afterwards you should clear the cache and reload the backend. You can enter a new domain when you add a new shop and clear the field “main shop”. If the field “main shop” is empty, a lot more addional fields for a “real” subshop will appear, so you will be able to configure a new subshop. As mentioned by kayyy it is really important that the licence-domain is exactly the same domain you will add in the backend. Please have a look at our documentation too: http://en.wiki.shopware.com/Shops-setti … _1355.html Greetings Moritz

Dear Moritz and Kayyy, Thank you for your comments so far. I have logged in the shopware backend. Mainshop: There is a module multishop installed and licensed to the main domain. There is also a license loaded for the subshop. licensed to the subdomain with www. Subshop: It is an empty domain, redirected www. and without www. to the main domain. There is no second installation needed, right?! In the shop settings (under basic settings) did I set up a “2nd mainshop”. And the host address is also exactly the subdomain with www. (I suppose this is correct so far.) The host alias i entered over there are again the same domain, the first row is subdomain.com and the second row is http://www.subdomain.com. In addition: On the website store.shopware did I login into my account. There is a multishop license appointed to the main domain. And a subdomain to the www. address of the subdomain. I have read through the manual several times, but neither in German or English can I get a clear answer for the right procedure. At least it does not work out for me. Hopefully will it get more clear to both of you now. :happy: Thanks! Nick

[quote=“nicknl”]Dear Moritz and Kayyy, Subshop: It is an empty domain, redirected www. and without www. to the main domain. There is no second installation needed, right?! [/quote] Hello Nick, I think this part might be the problem. The new domain has to point to the absolute path on your server and not the domain itself. So if your shopware-installation is in a folder /shopware the new domain has to point to this folder. If you configured a redirect from main-domain to subshop-domain, the domain routing is wrong. Best regards Moritz

Dear Moritz, I did the installation directly in the domain.com/public_html directory, the root of the domain. Do you think it is related in the public_html part? There is no further redirection from the main domain to the subdomain, then all the sites would only be accessible by the subdomain… Thanks for your help so far! Nick

Hello, please test the following: www.maindomain.com/eula.txt www.subshopdomain.com/eula.txt In both cases the domain should stay as it is. If there is any redirect from subshop to mainshop the domain routing is wrong. If both cases work, the domain routing should be fine. In that case it would be necessary to have a look at your configuration to find out what is wrong. If you want me to have a closer look at it (tomorrow, I am not in the office today), you can send me a bakend access to forum@shopware.de Moritz

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi Moritz, I think we’re coming closer to the solution now. If I do this on the maindomain, then I see license text. If I do this on the subdomain, then it does not show anything. But the subdomain stays as it is. So you think the redirection from the subdomain to the main domain is wrong? It is true that there doesn’t have to be any installation on the subdomain? Thanks! Nick

Dear All, With the help of Moritz did we solve the problem. The problem was caused by a wrong redirection on the website. For all the other users who are facing the same problem, make sure that your main domain has a domain pointer to the subdomain. There are more ways to realize this, but this is the most convenient method. best regards, Nick