Eigenschafts Option kann nicht mehr gelöscht werden

Hallo!

Einer meiner Kunden setzt gerade seinen neuen Shopware 6 Shop auf und hat das Problem, dass er ausversehen eine Option einer Produkteigenschaft (Farbe), zweimal angelegt hat.

Er hat nun versucht die Option aus der Eigenschaft zu löschen, leider schlägt das jedoch ohne Fehlermeldung fehl (es passiert einfach nichts).

In der Netzwerkanalyse bekomme ich mehr angezeigt, hier schlägt der Vorgang mit einem 409 - Conflict und dem Detail “The delete request for property_group_option was denied due to a conflict. The entity is currently in use by: product_configurator_setting (7), product_option (7)” fehl.

Wie kann ich diese Konflikt nun lösen? Laut Kunde gibt es keine Produkte mehr, die diese Eingeschaft-Option benutzen.

Sollte nicht auch eine Fehlermeldung erscheinen (ggf. mit einer Problemlösung) wenn solche Konfilte auftreten?

Vielen Dank!

Bin ich wirklich der Einzige der das Problem hat?

Hat niemand eine Lösung? Ich würde ungerne versuchen den Fehleder direkt in der MySQL Datenbank zu beheben.

Vielen Dank!

Hi,

For a client I had exact the same issue. I removed the property in the „Assign properties“ tab everywhere and deleted all the variants with this property. After that, the property was not visible at the webshop anymore and it disappeared as a filter option. Despite, the error kept appearing when I wanted to remove the property in the backend.

I fixed this by open al my products and searched for the property I wanted to delete in the „Generate variants“ popup. As I said, I already deleted all the variants with this property (by clicking the three dots at the right side, and then clicking „Delete“, as marked with 1 in the image below). Despite that, the property was still selected when search for it at the variants generator (marked as 2 in the image). So I had to open all the products, uncheck the property everywhere and then save the product again.

After I did that for all the products, I was able to remove the property.

The (7) in the error message is the number of products that still have this property being „assigned“. In my case it was 5 at the beginning, and after disconnected it for a few products the number decreased to 3, 1, etc.

Hopefully everything is clear. I will mark this issue in Shopware’s issuetracker as well.

Kind regard,
Geert van Soest

1 „Gefällt mir“