Customer Group B2B and B2C configuration

Hello  
I need help related B2B and B2C customer group configuration.

Shopware version: 5.6.6

Query: 

I have a single shop and there are two customer group B2B(dealers) and B2C(normal customers)

Now i want that B2C has show all the features like related customer group price, Add to cart button everything.

But B2B customer has not display the price until he registered himself. Once he registered himself so success message appear only, and when shop owner approved his 
request then he can see the price and add to cart button related to assigned customer group like (b2b).

I have installed business essential plugin. I have configured it as well. After generate link i place into my theme header file. Once dealer is clicked so he goes to the registation page.
Everything fine here.
But problem is that after successfull registration. My request send but Instead of success message appear i logged in with b2c customer group.(That is wrong).

What actually does. I would give success message like “You’ve registered successfully! As soon as your account is unlocked, you’ll get access to the shop!” 
and when i try to logged in so message appear “Your registration has still to be unlocked.”. 

Please help. 
Thank you 

Regards,