Sub-Shops are not recognized

Hello I am having a little problem regarding VAT and shops. My settings are with a sub-shop for every different country, with it’s translation and all. In taxes configuration i created a single rule with all the main countries percentages. The problem comes when a customer makes an order from a sub-shop. As you can see in the screenshot, the order page recognize the order as made from the sub-shop 0, with the language of the sub-shop 4. Also, when looking at the positions, the tax rule is correct. Many customers ask for the receipt with their VAT percentage but shopware always prints the receipt with 19% VAT, no matter what the country is, ignoring my rules. Here are the screenshots: SHOPS

TAX RULE THE ORDER (made from the Italia (EUR) sub-shop) THE RECEIPT (VAT should be 22% instead of 19%)

Hello, what version of shopware do you use? There might be an issue in older Versions, but it should be fixed in 4.3.x or later. Moritz

Hello, Im am not sure, but the tax-settings might be wrong, because the country selection for germany is “all”. This might overwrite the existing tax settings. Try to change it to germany and make a new test-order. Moritz

[quote=“Moritz Naczenski”]Hello, Im am not sure, but the tax-settings might be wrong, because the country selection for germany is “all”. This might overwrite the existing tax settings. Try to change it to germany and make a new test-order. Moritz[/quote] Perfect, thank you! This solved the problem, the option Germany in area and not country is a bit confusing… How can i change the previous orders percentage now? And what about the problem of the shown shop in the order? If an order is made from the shop “Italia (EUR)” in the order page, under “Shop”, it always shows “Deutsch (EUR)”