Problem with saving items / Problem Spar Artikel

Hello, I’m creating articles for webshop. When I duplicate one article to change his attributes and images, SAVE button doesn’t work. I cant save any changes on new article with, for example, new images and prices. I dont receiving any confirmations for saving item up right in black box like when saving other things. Also when I want to add new categories in some old article, SAVE button doesn’t work. What can cause this problem?. Thanks in advance. /// Hallo, ich bin Erstellen von Artikeln für Webshops. Als ich duplizieren einen Artikel , um seine Attribute und Bilder zu ändern , hat Taste SICHERN nicht. Ich kann nicht alle Änderungen zu dem neuen Abschnitt mit beispielsweise neue Bilder und Preise zu speichern. Ich weiß nicht erhalten keine Bestätigungen für das Speichern von Einzelteil direkt Blackbox wie beim Speichern von anderen Dingen. Auch , wenn ich neue Kategorien in einem alten Produkt hinzufügen, hat Taste SICHERN nicht. Was kann dieses Problem verursachen ?. Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Hi, There are currently no known issues related to that process in the latest Shopware version. Please check your log files and browser console to see if you can find out more information about what exactly is happening. If you still suspect you found a bug, you can use the “feedback” option to report the issue. Please provide detailed instructions on how to reproduce the bug, ie, exactly what steps you took and which fields you changed on the duplicate article. greetings

Now I can’t add any new article/item, when I choose new item, fill some data and click SAVE button, nothing happens. Still can’t change any article, SAVE button is dead! Other changes on other places in Shopware are accepted, saving working fine, but on items don’t. I think that this malfunction have relations with upgrade. Last new created article was a day before upgrading from shopware 4.2.1 to 4.3.2, so what’s wrong may be with updating? When I change something directly in database over phpmyadmin, that’s reflecting in frontend normally, but through backend not. Is any way or possibility to revert this upgrade files, or something similar. Or a way to debug why SAVE doesn’t work on items!? Any ideas!? Thanks

Hi, I suggest you look in your log files for information about what is happening. Your browser console might also contain relevant information about what the error you are experiencing. A broken “save” button in the article page is something that would have been detected, reported and fixed by now if it were a general problem, so I’m very inclined to say your case is an isolated situation. Updates cannot be reverted. You can try to disable any plugins you might have installed, to rule out incompatibilities of that nature or, if your Shopware license includes support, you can contact shopware AG support directly to get help. greetings