How to install shopware in Apache webserver.

Hello, I am new to shopware or shop based systems. I have Ubuntu 15.10, Apache web-server, PHP module and MySQL setup already. I went through the documentation and saw that I need to download the community edition and extract its contents in the html folder inside ‚www‘. I did that, but when I try localhost, it just shows me the list of files and folders. The documentation mention what to inside the installer, but forget the details of how to start the installer(Irony). Here is the screenshot of how it looks when I try 127.0.0.1 and which files and folders I have in www/html. And So what am I doing wrong? Thanks a lot… :slight_smile:

Hi, i think the problem is easy so fix, Apache is looking for a index.php file. But Shopware don´t use a index file. Just try to run the shopware.php greetings

Hi, usually the .htaccess file takes care of performing this redirect. So presumably you don’t have ModRewrite enabled and / or you don’t have AllowOverride configured for your document root / shopware virtual host. Best regards, Daniel