Backend Stammdaten/Master Data won't show up

Dear members/admins, Suddenly from last 15 days(more or less) in our backend system Stammdaten/Master data won’t show up. We are using Shopware CE 3.5.6 on our shop. No one was messing with backend modules code I reckon. Except Stammdaten all others tabs categorien, bilder and so on works fine. No idea what this problem might caused. Any kinds of help is highly appreciated. Regards, Faisal

Hello Faisal, which PHP Version you use on your server? For Shopware 3.5.x you can only use PHP 5.2.x and 5.3.x Perhaps your server got an update to PHP 5.4.x? Can you see errors in firebug (firefox extension)? Sebastian

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hey Sebastian, Thanks for your reply. In my hosting panel its says php version 5.4.21 So I edited .htaccess file in root directory by writing like this: # AddHandler x-mapp-php52 .php That did not solved my problem. Then checked my firebug. No error. This is the screenshot I hope you have better understanding with this. I have been planing to create another post. But I think that might something to do with this issue too. Suddenly when I am in backend/admin panel I “get max_user_connections” error This is the screenshot These two issues started suddenly. And as I said before, nobody was messing with backend code. Thanks in Advanced. Regards, Faisal

Hi. max_user_connection is a problem with your database. There are to many connections. But switching the PHP Version to 5.3 should solve the problem with the “Stammdaten” window. You can also check the PHP Version in the systeminfo in the administration. Sebastian

Hey Sebastian, Thanks for your reply. Changing PHP version solved everything. Changing PHP version through .htaccess was different in my case. And that made the confusion. Loads of thanks… Cheers, Faisal