language

how to change the language of shopware version 3.5

Do you mean the „backend“ language?

1 „Gefällt mir“

[quote=„waldicom“]Do you mean the „backend“ language?[/quote] Exactly backend language to english

Backend language to english of shopware 3.5

Hello mprvijay, the english backend is available in shopware 4. The administration of shopware 3.x is only available in german.

Hello Sebastian Klöpper, Thank you for the answer… wen i am trying to install shopware 4 at the final step of installation it showing this error “SQLSTATE [HY000]: General error: 1364 Field ‘sessionID’ does not have a default value”

Hi, do you get this message by setting up a local shopware installation? You can also use the online-installer, if you want to install on an external server http://files.shopware.de/install.php So you don’t have to use the /install script, which is part of the full download-package

Thank so much for the tips… But i want to install shopware 4 on localhost… i dont have external server.

Hello, you can use the uwamp-package, too. http://wiki.shopware.de/Downloads_cat_448.html (Evaluation: Download UwAmp-Package 4.0.3) You have to unzip the files on your pc. Run the uwamp.exe an shopware runs under localhost Have you tried this already?

Hey , i installed via online installer then i deleted the folder install.zip … if den refresh the same link it is showing this Error :Shopware 4 must be configured first. Please run the installer under / install /!

Hey Sebastian Klöpper i have installed shopware via online database is created and folder structure is created … but when i am trying to run my shop this error is showing configure ur shopware

Hi, then the installation isn’t complete. You can run /install and skip the step „Import Database“.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hey Sebastian Klöpper, Can you help to fix these error i am trying to install shopware for 2 days… Every time i am getting error . If it is possible can u help in installation. Even i followed each every instruction of local install and online install .

Hi, A local computer/pc installation is difficult to help :wink: Do you have an external server where I can check the installation? Can you send me your user, password and domain (FTP data) and database-connection with phpMyAdmin link to forum@shopware.de ? So I will try to fix it tomorrow :wink: PS: why you can’t use the uwamp package on your computer?

Hello Sebastian Klöpper, I have tried the uwamp package also but not even local host loading.

Hey Sebastian Klöpper, Now how to insert database and i have to develop new template in that template bulid registration form . Is it possible and how to do that? Greeting Vijayaraj

Hello Sebastian Klöpper, Can you tell me how to choose the template from backend of shopware 4

Hi, I’d like to translate the software in my language (Romanian) how can I do that? I searched for .mo and .po files and couldn’t find them, what steps o I have to fallow? Thanks

Hi jalex, first I have to know which side of the shop you want to translate the front or the backend? Greeting, marcel

[quote=“Marcel S”]Hi jalex, first I have to know which side of the shop you want to translate the front or the backend? Greeting, marcel[/quote] Hi marcel and thank you for your time, I’m interesting in translating both the frontend and the backend. Thank you Regards