Import|Export

Good day,

Hope someone is able to please assist me with a very big problem.

My Import|Export function on my Shopware 5 does not work.  I get the following error message.

The system just hangs.

I am unable to update any of the prices.  How do i work around this or solve this problem?

Any advise would greatly be appreciated!

Thank you,

Reneé Christoph | Marketing Manager

Did you try to re-install the plugin?

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi thanks for the reply, not sure how to do that.  Please advise.

Go to the plugin manager and re-install it …

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi,

Just that…uninstalled and re-installed the plug-in.  However am having no luck.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

On the first look this could be caused by an unescaped (" or ') in a snippet. Perhaps you can check the text snippets of the module in the snippet management.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi, I am not familiar with snippets, can you advise me how to do this please.

I hope someone is able to assist.

Much appreciated.

Good Morning,

Does anyone have any advice they can offer me with regards to the error messages i have been receiving on shopware 5 - please i need to update my pricing and am not sure how to go about it without the import/export feature working.

Much appreciated!

Reneé Christoph | Hanna Instruments SA

You can look in the snippet management which you find in the “Settings Menu” - there you can look for the unescaped “or”.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Thanks for your reply, but what do I want to do with the unescaped “OR”.

I am not very familiar with these snipetts.

Much appreciated.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to remove the pricing from certain products, and have the following „Price on Request“ listed.  I am going round in square circles and really need to remove the pricing fom our high end products!

Any assistance in this regard will be greatly appreciated !!

Regards,

Reneé Christoph

HANNA INSTRUMENTS

I am really struggeling to get this sorted, please any assistance at all will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Reneé

You will need a plugin for a “price on request” solution. There are many plugins that will provide this functionality in our community store: https://store.shopware.com/en/search?sSearch=price+on+request&p=1

Your problem with the import/export plugin needs some debugging. You can contact the support of shopware (when using a professional edition with a valid subscription) to sort this out, otherwhise you need to debug in on your own. You coult possibly check if it is working in another language (like opening the backend in german)

1 „Gefällt mir“

You also can use the CLI commands. 

1 „Gefällt mir“