Can't enter Basic Settings error 503

Hi my name is Alon and i’m trying to test Shopware. I think the installatie gone well. Unfortunately when i try to enter te basic settings menu in the back office. I get a 503 eror. So i was hoping some of you know what i was doing wrong. The following message was showing. Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Zend_Json_Exception’ with message ‘Decoding failed: Syntax error’ in /home/studiosh/domains/kievitssupport.com/public_html/shop/engine/Library/Zend/Json.php:93 Stack trace: #0 /home/studiosh/domains/kievitssupport.com/public_html/shop/engine/Library/Enlight/Controller/Plugins/JsonRequest/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Json::decode(’[{“property”:…’) #1 [internal function]: Enlight_Controller_Plugins_JsonRequest_Bootstrap->onPreDispatch(Object(Enlight_Controller_ActionEventArgs)) #2 /home/studiosh/domains/kievitssupport.com/public_html/shop/engine/Library/Enlight/Event/Handler/Default.php(91): call_user_func(Array, Object(Enlight_Controller_ActionEventArgs)) #3 /home/studiosh/domains/kievitssupport.com/public_html/shop/engine/Library/Enlight/Event/EventManager.php(211): Enlight_Event_Handler_Default->execute(Object(Enlight_Controller_ActionEventArgs)) #4 /home/studiosh/domains/kievitssupport.com/public_html/shop/engine/Library/Enlight/Controller/Action.php(138): Enlight_Event_EventManager->not in /home/studiosh/domains/kievitssupport.com/public_html/shop/engine/Library/Zend/Json.php on line 93 503 Service Unavailable