Bussiness essentials custom login

Hello, I’m testing the business essentials plugin to know if it suits my needs. I have a public shop and I want to add a new shopping world only visible for club members. The club members will be able to view special products once they have entered the zip code and a special code I would provide for them via email. Could it be possible to customize the business essentials login to achieve the kind of login I need? Is it possible to modify the business essentials code once I have bought the plugin or is it encripted like in the test version? Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Halane

Hello, do you still need some help? The plugin is encrypted by default, only parts like the template (.tpl) files can be customized after you buy it. All other files like the bootstrap.php and all other php-files are encrypted and can’t be changed. There are several ways to get an unencrypted version of business essentials. All our enterprise customers get free access to the unencrypted premium plugins on github. So if you are using a shopware enterprise-edition you can get access to github from our sales-team. On the other hand, some of our partners (mainly Software Solution Partners) also have access to the unencrypted files of the plugin and can customize it for you. If you need more informations on how to get an unencrypted version, please contact our sales team: http://www.shopware.com/contact As far as I can see, some of your requirements will need access to the php-files of the plugin to change/add some main functionality. Best regards Moritz