SalesChannelMappingException Error

Hello Everyone!

I just installed Shopware 6 on my server. My all steps is same with the shopware installation guide. However, I have a mistake that I do not understand as follows. What should I do?

You should check the domain entry in the sales_channel_domain database table. It needs to be identical with the one in the error message.

@Moritz Naczenski schrieb:

You should check the domain entry in the sales_channel_domain database table. It needs to be identical with the one in the error message.

Sorry but I’m very new to shopware, how to check the domain entry? I didn’t config any database table yet

Since your post states that you already have installed shopware 6, there should be a database linked to it. How did you install it in the first place?

@Moritz Naczenski schrieb:

Since your post states that you already have installed shopware 6, there should be a database linked to it. How did you install it in the first place?

I followed the instructions, clone the git and ran the commands on the installation for MAC OS

I’ve solved the issue by updating my npm to the newest version (6.9.0) and running ./psh.phar install again. Terminal will show that your installation is completed until then everything can function normally.

you have to add your domain to your sales channel in administration - sales channels

Hi, I am facing the same issue while installing in local. I am using windows. And my current npm version is 9.8 . Can you please help.