enverehanenverehan MemberComments: Received thanks: 0 Member since: June 2019

Hello Everyone!

I just installed Shopware 6 on my server. My all steps is same with the shopware installation guide. However, I have a mistake that I do not understand as follows. What should I do?

Answers

• Moritz NaczenskiMoritz Naczenski AdministratorsComments: 9369 Received thanks: 2822 Member since: September 2013

You should check the domain entry in the sales_channel_domain database table. It needs to be identical with the one in the error message.

• charlotteeecharlotteee MemberComments: 5 Received thanks: 0 Member since: July 2019

You should check the domain entry in the sales_channel_domain database table. It needs to be identical with the one in the error message.

Sorry but I'm very new to shopware, how to check the domain entry? I didn't config any database table yet

• Moritz NaczenskiMoritz Naczenski AdministratorsComments: 9369 Received thanks: 2822 Member since: September 2013

Since your post states that you already have installed shopware 6, there should be a database linked to it. How did you install it in the first place?

• charlotteeecharlotteee MemberComments: 5 Received thanks: 0 Member since: July 2019

Since your post states that you already have installed shopware 6, there should be a database linked to it. How did you install it in the first place?

I followed the instructions, clone the git and ran the commands on the installation for MAC OS

I've solved the issue by updating my npm to the newest version (6.9.0) and running ./psh.phar install again. Terminal will show that your installation is completed until then everything can function normally.

• ronin030ronin030 MemberComments: 3 Received thanks: 0 Member since: November 2012

you have to add your domain to your sales channel in administration - sales channels