Plugin licence

Hello,

our client recently bought a plugin, which works fine on their live domain.

However, if we try to test couple of things with that plugin, on staging version, on subdomain, the plugin reports error with licence.

Plugin support told us that we have to get additional licence from Shopware for that subdomain. Does anybody have similar experience? Does our client have to pay for that additional plugin for dev subdomain?

I will repeat, this is the staging version of the same website, so we are not trying to use that plugin on different website. It is the copy of the live website on dev.domain.com.

I hope that somebody can give me some useful information.

Thank you

The licenses will only work on the license domain. You can use a subfolder of the current domain for a staging, but it won’t work on any other domain.
As part of our enterprise licenses it is possible to get a separate license for staging domains.

@Moritz Naczenski schrieb:

The licenses will only work on the license domain. You can use a subfolder of the current domain for a staging, but it won’t work on any other domain.
As part of our enterprise licenses it is possible to get a separate license for staging domains.

I’ve also created staging in subfolder (www.domain.com/staging) and:

1. Frontend was not working properly. Instead of loading the staging frontend, i had „The page isn’t redirecting properly“ error from live domain system.

2. I still have the same error coming up, even though the staging version is in subfolder.

Any ideas on these?

" As part of our enterprise licenses it is possible to get a separate license for staging domains. " - How does this work?

Thank you