Shopware Root Directory Domain nicht erreichbar

Wir haben ein Problem mit unserem Onlineshop. Der Shop wurde ganz normal installiert (automatisch wurde ein „public“ Ordner erstellt, obwohl ein Ordner public_html Ordner besteht. Sämtliche Root einstellungen sowie .htaccess wurden nach Shopware Angaben geändert. Nun ist es so das die www.domain.de ins leere läuft und folgende Fehlermeldung kommt:

Shopware Root Directory

You should not be able to see this page.
If yes you are missing some important server configuration. For security reasons, all accessible files are located in the /public directory of your Shopware installation.

Please configure your web server to root your domain to the /public directory of this installation.

Ich weiss das es dieses Problem bereits gab und wir haben die Änderungen auch in DocumentRoot vorgenommen, doch es kommt dann folgende Fehlermeldung:

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a „500 Internal Server Error“.

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Dieser Fehler kommt auch wenn man den Shop in den Ordner public_html legt wo die domain gepointed wird. Es funktioniert nur im public Ordner, jedoch ist die Domain dann nur unter https://domain.de/public erreichbar. Für alle die englisch verstehen ist hier die Antworten des Host:

Ok, I tried to set the DocumentRoot to the public folder using .htaccess file first. You can see the code I added at the top of the .htaccess file. It is commented now. However, it shows an error 500.

After that, I changed the DocumentRoot to /home/haushalt/public_html/public in the apache configuration. However, after doing that the site does not serve pages from the public folder and instead shows a 500 error.

So I do not think the application requires setting the DocumentRoot to public. The application has something configured in public_html that is serving pages from the public folder but still operating from public_html as DocumentRoot. I have kept the code I added to .htaccess file which changes DocumentRoot to public. However, it is commented so it is not effective now.

In my opinion, we should change the DocumentRoot back to the default public_html now and review with shopware about what we have done so far. They must be able to shed some light on why it goes to /public when its installed under public_html. It will be interesting to know why the installer adds the public folder when everything can be installed straight under public_html.

Please review and let us know when you wish to reset the DocumentRoot back to public_html.

Und:
I already try moving everything to public_html while I was working on it yesterday. It did not change the error. The normal installation that worked is redirecting the URL to /public as we have seen in our work today. We/you uploaded the installer file to public_html folder. So the fact is that, if we change DocumentRoot to public_html/public then we will not be able to browse the installer that is in the public_html folder. So to be able to browse the installer we need it to be in the public_html/public folder and if that is done, the installer will create another public folder i.e. public_html/public/public. Shopware will really need to address this for those who do not want the installation to show /public in the URL

Vielleicht hat jemand die Lösung damit wir den Host informieren können. Über Hilfe wären wir sehr dankbar

Hast du schon versucht die .env Datei von „prod“ auf „dev“ zu stellen um zu sehen was der Fehler eigentlich ist? Weil mit prod bekommst du nur den 500er ohne Fehlerbeschreibung.

Meinst Du das es das Problem ist warum man die domain nicht auf /public rooten kann ohne das der Fehler kommt?

wir wollen einfach nur, dass der Shop unter der domain erreichbar ist und mit www
jetzt ist er nur unter https://domain.de/public erreichbar Error 500 kommt wenn man den Shop in den public_html Ordner steckt , wenn der Shop da bleibt wo er ist und man www.domain.de oder www.domain.de/public wählt dann kommt Shopware Root Directory

You should not be able to see this page.
If yes you are missing some important server configuration. For security reasons, all accessible files are located in the /public directory of your Shopware installation.

Please configure your web server to root your domain to the /public directory of this installation.

Also Domain Root solte zum public folder zeigen, nicht public-html.

Bevor du es aber machst, muss du die domain im Verkaufskanal hinzufügen. Sonst bekommst du Fehler 500.

Also beim domain.com/public/admin im Verkaufskanal sollte die Domain domain.com (https und http) vorhanden Sein.

Gruss
V.A.

1 „Gefällt mir“