product import failing in shopware 4.0

Hi, apologies for posting in english my german is not so good. I’ve recently come across shopware and it looks really well thought out and an excellent eCommerce platform. I’m in the process of testing it out for our new site and have been trying without success to import products however this is simply failing without explanations nor do you seem to have any documentation yet on this part of the system. So can you help? What’s wrong the following data set I’m trying to import?: order number, supplier, Name, active, base price, description, DESCRIPTION\_LONG, ean, images, instock, keywords, price, pseudo price, stockmin, weight, tax "050225","Harpercollins","Alchemist","1","2,99","i\>The Alchemist is a transforming novel about the essential wisdom of listening to our hearts, learning to read the omens strewn along lifeís path and, above all, following…","The Alchemist is a transforming novel about the essential wisdom of listening to our hearts, learning to read the omens strewn along lifeís path and, above all, following our dreams. It tells the magical story of Santiago, an Andalusian shepherd boy who yearns to travel in search of a worldly treasure as extravagant as any ever found. From his home in Spain he journeys to the exotic markets of Tangiers and into the Egyptian desert where a fateful encounter with the alchemist awaits him. Under the guidance of the alchemist, he learns what treasure he really seeks, and where he must go to find it.∂","9780722532935","http://alpha.thetest.co.uk.shopware-hosting.com/media/image/product\_image\_13102\_706.jpg","5","THE ALCHEMIST Paulo Coelho fiction, parable, alchemy, inspirational, alchemist, novel, book","4,75","7,99","3","207","0" This is part of the csv file I’m trying to import. I’ve also tried it by removing the following fields above: base price, description, description_long to no avail. Will you be adding error reporting for import process to provide clearer understanding of what needs to be fixed? Also an import feature like mailchimp would be very nice, I’ve broached them before about sharing it and they seemed more than happy thanks for your help. Sam

Hi Sam Instead of “order number” use “ordernumber”. This should work. swiss-ware

[quote=“swiss-ware”]Hi Sam Instead of “order number” use “ordernumber”. This should work. swiss-ware[/quote] Hi Thanks for the suggestion, that certainly was an error on my part, I’ve been using google translate on your site and hadn’t realised it had separated the words in it’s translation of the german on the page. However despite fixing this and the other fields with similar issues I am still unable to import successfully. Many thanks, Sam