problem with free-text fields translation?

Is there any known problem with free-text fields translation? I have used plugin http://community.shopware.com/_detail_1 … ble.289.29 and everything works I can create custom field in backend, I can save the translations (like the previous attr1-attr12… but it doesn’t show in frontend… It looks like it doesn’t work for added fields? is there any limitation ? And could you tell me why some custom attr have different type example (data)?

Hello dbcoder, the standard attributes (1 - 20) are translateable. When you add the attributes to frontend template you see the translation too. But I think the additional plugin has no support at the moment for reading translations in the frontend. Of course you can create a ticket in our issue tracker (jira.shopware.de) that we can add this function to the plugin Sebastian

Ok I understand. But is there any specific reason to make attr17 date type? /\*\* \* @var date $attr17 \* \* @ORM\Column(name="attr17", type="date", nullable=true) \*/ protected $attr17;