Issues with Product Variants and Inventory Sync in Shopware 6

Hey guys… :wave:

I am new to Shopware 6 and I have run into an issue with product variants and inventory sync that I can’t seem to figure out. I have set up a few products that come in different sizes and colors and I have used the product variant feature to manage them. However, I am noticing that the inventory doesn’t seem to update correctly when certain variants are purchased.

For example, if someone buys a „Medium“ red shirt, the overall stock for the product reduces, but it doesn’t seem to reflect properly on the individual variant level. I have double-checked my settings, and everything seems fine in terms of how the variants are set up, but the stock numbers remain unchanged for the specific variant.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? Is there a specific setting or workflow in Shopware 6 that I am missing? I want to make sure the inventory syncs correctly on both the product level and the individual variant level.

I also check this: https://forum.shopware.com/t/is-it-possible-to-import-product-data-from-excel-to-shopwareokta But I have not found any solution. Could anyone guide me about this?

Thanks in advance!

Respected community member! :blush:

There is something wrong, when i tried this with variants size + color, the stock of the variant (e.g. XL blue) is reduced, the main stock is the same as before. Could you make a screenshot of your settings?