Fatal Error: TaxGateway.php on line 154

I got this Error while switching from Basket to Kasse: Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /home/hedro9/public_html/shopware/engine/Shopware/Bundle/StoreFrontBundle/Gateway/DBAL/TaxGateway.php on line 154 503 Service Unavailable Can anyboy help me with a clue to solve it? Best regards Elephant

Hello, there seems to be a problem with the taxrates. Please check if the product has a valid tax rate. Moritz

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi, in that line it accesses the ID of the customer group - the customer group seems to be NULL or another non-object in your case, which is wrong. Is something wrong with you customer group definitions of with the customer group which is assigned to the user you are testing with? Best regards, Daniel

[quote=“Daniel Nögel”]Hi, in that line it accesses the ID of the customer group - the customer group seems to be NULL or another non-object in your case, which is wrong. Is something wrong with you customer group definitions of with the customer group which is assigned to the user you are testing with? Best regards, Daniel[/quote] Thank you Daniel I will try to check it. Greetings Elephant

[quote=“Moritz Naczenski”]Hello, there seems to be a problem with the taxrates. Please check if the product has a valid tax rate. Moritz[/quote] Hello, after trying arround I have done a fresh installation. Thank you. Greetings Elephant