Calculate VAT with NET Price and not with GROSS price

Hi there,

I have a requirement where I have to show the basket calculation based on the NET price and not GROSS price. Exact words are like this: At Checkout page(Warenkorb), VAT should be calculated based on NET price not on GROSS price.

I tried the Customer Groups and Price groups option but seems I am missing something. Also I need help in understanding below calculation:

Appreciate help :slight_smile:

Thanks in Advance.

I think you can manage that by playing with these options:

Hi NextMike,

Well I tried the same options earlier but couldn’t get the required change. Anything about the calculation part?

BR

Ahad

Hi Ahad,

what about calculation? There is a display part and a data entry part. If you display net and enter net you should have what your customer wishes. Shopware ads VAT at checkout.

Best wishes

Hi NextMike,

If you see screenshot in my question, I was pointing at Highlighted calculation part. I mean if I calculate manually the value is coming different compared to what I see. Also as I mentioned your trick was already tested.

BR

Ahad

math ist math… and as far i know shopware calculates correct. what is you point?

How Vat has been calculated. by billing address or shipping address in shop system