(Fresh Install) Why does my Home Page looks like it had no layout and CSS?

EDIT: Es tut mir Leid. I didn’t realize I posted this in the German forum. I will repost this in the English forum. If the admins would delete this post, that would be appreciated. Thank you

I recently looked into Shopware 6 and I started installation yesterday with a few minor setbacks that was resolved successfully.

However, right after the installation and the first time configuration was done (first visit of the Admin Panel), the store’s Home Page looks like this:

It looks like a n unmodified HTML page. All the texts are written as is, on the left side, with no style and alignment. The images appears as is, without scaling.

I’m stuck with no clue where the problem might be. I’ve tried clearing the browser cache and the Shopware cache, visiting the site from a different browser, rebooting the server, re-checking file permissions, but nothing seems to work. The Admin Panel works perfectly fine, but the store’s front page is not loading correctly

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

closed this one. here is the duplicate https://forum.shopware.com/discussion/73516/fresh-install-why-does-my-shopware-home-page-looks-like-it-had-no-css

1 „Gefällt mir“