supmanusupmanu MemberComments: 1 Received thanks: 0 Member since: August 21

Hello, I managed to customized to add Thai language in Shopware 6.  So I am am trying to have 2 languages -- English and Thai -- for my store.  However, it shows UK flag on the top-right corner  and empty box for Thai.  How do I add a Thai flag, or any other languages not originally available, into Shopware 6? 

1 Answer

• NickMNickM MemberComments: 7 Received thanks: 5 Member since: March 20

Hi supmanu,

one way this can be done is with a theme customization. In the theme folder, there is an "all.css" file where all the flags are located (.language-flag.country-XX). You need to find out the locale of the blank space for Thai and add a flag to your theme. 

As this is an individual adjustment to the theme, you might be better off contacting an agency about this.

Kind regards,    
    Nick

Accepted Answer
    Thanked by 2supmanu James_hill43
  • Accepted Answer

Answers

• NickMNickM MemberComments: 7 Received thanks: 5 Member since: March 20

Hi supmanu,

one way this can be done is with a theme customization. In the theme folder, there is an "all.css" file where all the flags are located (.language-flag.country-XX). You need to find out the locale of the blank space for Thai and add a flag to your theme. 

As this is an individual adjustment to the theme, you might be better off contacting an agency about this.

Kind regards,    
    Nick

Accepted Answer
    Thanked by 2supmanu James_hill43
  • supmanusupmanu MemberComments: 1 Received thanks: 0 Member since: August 21

Thank you very much, NickM.