free_your_mindfree_your_mind MemberComments: 4 Received thanks: 0 Member since: October 2016 edited October 2016

Hi guys.I have changed styles of emotion elements  and others styles inside them to relative and height,left auto.Now my elements look the way I need and is responsive.But sorting of this elements doesn`t coincide. Can I clear cache of emotion template or I must create a new section and sorts them?Thanx

Tagged:

Answers

• NextMikeNextMike MemberComments: 2805 Received thanks: 445 edited October 2016 Member since: December 2014

But sorting of this elements doesn`t coincide

what do you mean by that?

clearing caches is always a good thing! and also compiling themes.

• free_your_mindfree_your_mind MemberComments: 4 Received thanks: 0 edited October 2016 Member since: October 2016

Thanx for the response. .First time I have created shopping worlds chaotically.But now I changed elements positions and old positions stayed.For example:

http://prntscr.com/cvekni

It is article slider.His position in backend of shopping worlds is last.But after I changed style of emotions elements his position is second.

• NextMikeNextMike MemberComments: 2805 Received thanks: 445 Member since: December 2014

you have to debug your css

• free_your_mindfree_your_mind MemberComments: 4 Received thanks: 0 Member since: October 2016

Problem doesn't in it . I just created new shopping worlds and  set up the positions.I don't want to do this,cause it takes a lot of time.Just my problem is solved.Thanx  

• Stephan PohlStephan Pohl AdministratorsComments: 502 Received thanks: 176 Member since: April 2010

I moved this question in the right section "International (English Only) › Themes & Design"