Shop logo (Tried everything on internet and forum.)

Hello community, :shopware: since 2 weeks im trying to adjust logo size, has read and tried all available tutorials on the internet and community forum, tried editing all lines in header.less, have tried creating costum css for .logo-main / .logo–link / .logo–shop. Nothing seems help to edit the size of the logo. :frowning: Need really assistance for that :wtf: Waiting for replays Best regards. :thumbup:

You may try this plugin https://github.com/hostianer/HostiLogo

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hello U365, maybe you could show us your online shop. Which lines do you mean in header.less? What is your goal? What is the right size for your logo you trying to achieve? Kind regards

[quote=„kayyy“]You may try this plugin https://github.com/hostianer/HostiLogo[/quote] Already tried this one, doesnt work for some reason, logo stay unchangable. [quote=„8mylez“]Hello U365, maybe you could show us your online shop. Which lines do you mean in header.less? What is your goal? What is the right size for your logo you trying to achieve? Kind regards[/quote] Hello 8mylez, sure i can share my store, www.hobby24.org i tried changing lines associated with logo. Goal: change the size of logo, make it bigger. Best regards

Okay, i found it. The plugin you gave me is working, allthough i had to recopile theme and not just remove cashe. I guess thats why this plugin wasnt taking effect last time i tried it. Never less now its working, Thank you. My question is now, this plugin resize it in height scale, is it possible to range the length and height my self? :thumbup: Best regards

Hello U365, yes, you can range them by yourself. But you have to edit the LESS code in the header.less for that. Don’t forget to clear the cache and recompile the theme. Then it should take effect, as the plugin does.

Well actually after editing header.less i always recompiled theme, i didnt thought that by plugins need to do the same, thanks for the tutorial btw. :thumbup: problem solved, Best regards.

[quote=“U365”]Well actually after editing header.less i always recompiled theme, i didnt thought that by plugins need to do the same, thanks for the tutorial btw. :thumbup: problem solved, Best regards.[/quote] If there is a theme customization you must always re-compile the theme. But if you “really” develop your theme you can use the shipped Grunt file which will automatically compile all less & js files.