[Upgrade 3.5.6 -> 4.0.5] Database upgrade problems

Hi, Yesterday I made a dump of the current Shopware shop to upgrade it to the new version and do side-by-side testing and such. However I ran into quite a lot of issues with just upgrading the database itself already. The current database table is installed as MyISAM with latin1_german or latin1_swedish as encoding. The new database tables (as described in the deltas dir in the Update package) are InnoDB and encoded as UTF8. This is good but gives problems while upgrading. The problem arises when it’s trying to create new tables that have a FK to an existing table in a different encoding: [ERROR in query 33] Can't create table 'shopware4.new\_s\_articles\_attributes' (errno: 150) Then of course the next query fails: [ERROR in query 34] Table 'shopware4.new\_s\_articles\_attributes' doesn't exist These errors go on for quite some time. Now I’ve tried to solve the problem by doing an ALTER TABLE converting the pre-existing database to UTF8 but this results in the fun MySQL error: Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes Due to some PK being larger then: varchar(55): 55\*6\*3 = 990 varchar(56): 56\*6\*3 = 1008 I gave up for now cause I’m quite sure there must be an easier solution. I personally would prefer exporting the current data in some way or form and just import it back into a new fresh clean UTF8 based database vs. moving around existing tables etc which are all dirtier then we’d like to admit. Any ideas? – Kurze beschreibung das problem: Ich habe versuch ein kopie von ein existierende Shopware3 DB zu upgraden nach Shopware4. Geht nicht. Siehe Code oben.