Template error

I have changed the index folder of _default template, then i run template on frontend it showing these errors. Ups! Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten! Die nachfolgenden Hinweise sollten Ihnen weiterhelfen. Unable to load template snippet ‘templates/knusperreich/frontend/listing/banner.tpl’ in ‘frontend/home/index.tpl|frontend/plugins/compare/index.tpl|frontend/plugins/seo/index.tpl’ in Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127 Stack trace: #0 Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(285): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #1 cache/templates/compile/frontend_orange_de_DE_1/e0/4b/41/e04b41d11bb8014a7930a5cfdc44a73dca1c5093.snippet.index.tpl.php(265): Smarty_Internal_Template->getSubTemplate(‘templates/knusp…’, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array, 0) #2 Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_50a20785190917_37744059(Object(Enlight_Template_Default)) #3 Enlight/View/Default.php(266): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #4 Enlight/Controller/Plugins/ViewRenderer/Bootstrap.php(212): Enlight_View_Default->render(Object(Enlight_Template_Default)) #5 Enlight/Controller/Plugins/ViewRenderer/Bootstrap.php(238): Enlight_Controller_Plugins_ViewRenderer_Bootstrap->renderTemplate(Object(Enlight_Template_Default)) #6 Enlight/Controller/Plugins/ViewRenderer/Bootstrap.php(136): Enlight_Controller_Plugins_ViewRenderer_Bootstrap->render() #7 [internal function]: Enlight_Controller_Plugins_ViewRenderer_Bootstrap->onPostDispatch(Object(Enlight_Event_EventArgs)) #8 Enlight/Event/Handler/Default.php(91): call_user_func(Array, Object(Enlight_Event_EventArgs)) #9 Enlight/Event/EventManager.php(156): Enlight_Event_Handler_Default->execute(Object(Enlight_Event_EventArgs)) #10 Enlight/Controller/Action.php(147): Enlight_Event_EventManager->notify(‘Enlight_Control…’, Array) #11 Enlight/Controller/Dispatcher/Default.php(521): Enlight_Controller_Action->dispatch(‘indexAction’) #12 Enlight/Controller/Front.php(214): Enlight_Controller_Dispatcher_Default->dispatch(Object(Enlight_Controller_Request_RequestHttp), Object(Enlight_Controller_Response_ResponseHttp)) #13 Shopware/Bootstrap.php(79): Enlight_Controller_Front->dispatch() #14 Enlight/Application.php(192): Shopware_Bootstrap->run() #15 shopware.php(74): Enlight_Application->run() #16 {main} Can someone how to correct these errors?

Hi, please look for this snippet and correct it in your file: {block name='frontend\_home\_index\_banner'} {\* Banner \*} {include file='frontend/listing/banner.tpl'} {/block} I think the path in your file isn’t correct. And never never change the original template files because they will be overwritten through updates. You have to create your own template folder and there you put your adapted files. Greetings

I have my own template folder, but when i select that template frontend is empty or empty page. Can somebody what will be the problem.

Hi, then you have mistakes in your template files. But in which file don’t know. If you want to make changes, take the original file, copy it in your own template, make only one modification, test it and if everything is good, make the next modification and so one. Make it step by step so you can find your issues very quick because then it have to be the last step that cause the error. Greetings