shopware.php" not found' in

I have creted PDF genrate plugin. This plugin work fine with testing domain, when i move to live shope then give it following excepton

Fatal error : Uncaught exception ‘Enlight_Controller_Exception’ with message ‘Controller “shopware.php” not found’ in /var/www/clients/client1/web33/web/engine/Library/Enlight/Controller/Dispatcher/Default.php:486 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/clients/client1/web33/web/engine/Library/Enlight/Controller/Front.php(226): Enlight_Controller_Dispatcher_Default->dispatch(Object(Enlight_Controller_Request_RequestHttp), Object(Enlight_Controller_Response_ResponseHttp)) #1 /var/www/clients/client1/web33/web/engine/Shopware/Kernel.php(153): Enlight_Controller_Front->dispatch() #2 /var/www/clients/client1/web33/web/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpCache/HttpCache.php(492): Shopware\Kernel->handle(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), 1, true) #3 /var/www/clients/client1/web33/web/engine/Shopware/Components/HttpCache/AppCache.php(255): Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpCache\HttpCache->forward(Object(Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Request), true, NULL) #4 /var/www/clients/client1/web33/web/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpCache/Ht in /var/www/clients/client1/web33/web/engine/Library/Enlight/Controller/Dispatcher/Default.php  on line  486
503 Service Unavailable
Fatal error : Undefined class constant ‘self::SELECT_WITHOUT_FROM_PART’ in  /var/www/clients/client1/web33/web/engine/Library/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php  on line  1016

Hey Cool,

did you moved the whole shop or only the plugin?

Regards,
Simon Bäumer

Hey Simon Bäumer,

Thanks reply I have move whole shop.

Hi Cool,

then you have to check a few things:

• Is the shopware.php present in the root folder of your Shopware installation?
  • Is the .htaccess present in the root folder of your Shopware installation?
  • Did you changed the host in your database / backend?
  • Did you changed your database settings the config.php if they are different to your test system?

I hope this will help you.

Best regards,
Simon Bäumer

Hi Simon Bäumer

Thanks for responding, these steps i have ten times checked, but still facing same issue.

I think it may be server configuration issue, currently hosted website on nginx.

an other server store run smothly. 

Best regards,

Cool Programmer