Set customize items per page in slider.

Hi, i have problem with my slider when i used in my plugin. I wont to set how many items show at starts in slider. eg get 15 articles, and i would like to show 4 articles per page. My plugin code (in emotion component template): [code]

{foreach from=$groupArticles item=sArticle} {include file=„frontend/listing/box_article.tpl“ sArticle=$sArticle productBoxLayout=„slider“ sCategoryCurrent=$sArticle.categoryID} {/foreach}

[/code] But data-itemsPerPage=„4“ nothing do, always run js function setSizes() in \themes\Frontend\Responsive\frontend_public\src\js\jquery.product-slider.js How to sets manualy items per page with different shopping words?

I ran into the same problem, data-itemsPerPage has no impact on the slider, the itemsPerPage only get calculated internaly by jquery.product-slider.js::L503

setSizes: function (orientation) {
            var me = this,
                o = orientation || me.opts.orientation,
                containerSize = (o === 'vertical') ? me.$el.innerHeight() : me.$el.innerWidth(),
                itemSize = (o === 'vertical') ? me.opts.itemMinHeight : me.opts.itemMinWidth;

me.itemsPerPage = Math.floor(containerSize / itemSize);

The way I fixed it, maybe isn’t best practice, but you can modify the data-itemMinWidth parameter to show more/less items. In my case I changed it to 140px to get the 8 items I wanted to have. But with smaller devices it shows less images of course.

If there is another way to set a fix itemsPerPage value, I would be glad to hear about it. 

ps. I worked with Shopware Version 5.2.21