Index twig can not be rendered?

Hi
First, apologises for a long explanation :wink:

Background: I’m testing/updating my old theme (created with 6.5) for working with 6.6. Did a plain copy into the 6.6 installation. Worked good with just a few CSS issues.

Then installed it into a fresh 6.5 (6.5.8.9). It worked at first, but after a few installation (all developments was done in 6.6) it just stopped working. On a category page I now get this error:

Can not render @Storefront/storefront/page/content/index.html.twig view: Unable to load template "storefront/utilities/video.html.twig". (Looked into: Stud1RetroTheme, Elasticsearch, Administration, Framework, Profiling, Storefront) with these parameters: {"themeIconConfig":[]}

I have cleared the cache.

I can see that 6.6 have few more templates in Vendor/Shopware/…/utilities/… But since I’m not extending any of these, I dont understand how this can be the error?

I’m not using any custom icons, but have change the color using CSS.

Any tips are welcome :slight_smile:

To my knowledge in 6.6 several twig files have been moved or removed.

It looks like a plugin or s theme tries to load a twig file that does not exist anymore.

Most probably it is a plugin for the CMS.

Thanks @Max_Shop
That was also my first thought. But the only template (in 6.6) that loading „staging-info.html.twig“ is „base.html.twig“

But when looking at the error message, it seems to be looking for the template „video.html.twig“. Okay, I found a include for this file in „box-standard.html.twig“:

{% sw_include '@Storefront/storefront/utilities/video.html.twig'

And comparing this file for both 6.5 and 6.6, the 6.5-version are missing this include. And I had, of course, extended the 6.6 version. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Well, know I least know where the problem is. :slight_smile: