How to use the Import/Export CSV in Shopware 6.1.5 ?

Share your csv, perhaps we can help you.

We use a professional version of Shopware 6.1.5

This is the test file that I have created:

When using the professional edition you can get support in your shopware account. This makes more sense than asking in our forum, since there are service level agreements and so on.

I will have a look tomorrow at your csv, perhaps there is something wrong with it.

Yes please let us know what is wrong, we will also create a ticket in our account.

Your import file works well on my system. There are a few adjustments that you need to make to import from one system to another:

• every _id column needs to be changed to the id of the destination system (like tax_id)
  • when you want to create an image while importing, remove the cover_media_id
  • when you want to create the manufacturer during import, remove the manufacturer_id, use the _id to assign an existing one
  • change the categories to ids of the destination system
  • change the sales-channel to the id of the destination system

I just changed every ID column to an existing Entity in of my destination system and it worked fine.

As I am exporting the product and trying to import into same system, all ids are correct.
All ids seems to be correct but still not working, it shows a successful import but no import takes place. We will create a ticket to see what is wrong.

HI team,

I am using shopware 6 and from there i just export the default product product with varian option and trying to import new one in the same format but it does not working.

Can you please help me sort this out

I have the same problem with importing variants. I’ve tried with exporting Product and Variants Profil and then import new Variants to an existing Product.

Status Succeeded, imported 0.