(Fresh Install) Shopware-PWA shows a 404 on Landing Page And Product Page

Hello Shopware community,

After successfully installing Shopware 6 last week, I experimented with installing Shopware PWA by Divante, which combines the Shopware back end and Vue Storefront into a Progressibe Web Applicaiton.

I cloned the things from their Github straight into my server, and followed their documentation to install it to my Shopware instance.

The integration between the PWA and my Shopware instance went without problems, but when I visited the PWA instance, the Home Page shows a 404

Strangely enough, when I submitted a search, I can still find the items from the demo database in Shopware 6.

However, visiting any of these item pages will show me a 404 error again.

Can anyone help me with the shopware PWA? It was just freshly installed and no changes were made to the PWA code from this github: https://github.com/DivanteLtd/shopware-pwa

Thank you

any solution here? same problem with a fresh setup of pwa including our store.

search ok
product details page + product listing page: 404

Experienced the same … and was just about to refreshen the question … when I simply reloaded and … found the pages rendering just fine.

Just starting I am not yet aware of what exactly is happening :man_shrugging:t2:
But it seems to be some pre-caching, only.

Nopes, it happens every time when directly opening the shop’s root URL.

It does not happen when the very same URL is opened clicking the links inside the app back to the homepage.

? :thinking: ?

It’s been a missing domain.json , not being created for toolbox failing to connect.
That was due to a recent node version … returning IPv6 by default and not the IPv4 the domain was set up for.

Changing the shopwareEndpoint in shopware-pwa.config.js and the HOST in ’.env` to the localhost IP 127.0.0.1 fixed it.

Just re-run the steps in Cookbook | PWA after having changed the configs.