Free text field - edible custom text

Hi All, I am new to shopware 4 and would appreciate your help. in the basic info tab there is freitext 1 and freitext 2 fields. What I would like to do is have a custom text and hyperlink in both fields, as standard for all products and new future products.So if I need to make a change to the text then it will update all products. Is this possible ? Many thanks

Hi! Are you talking about the custom text fields on category page? This is the custom field for the category, it woun’t show up on your product pages on shopware standard. If you need the custom text and hyperlink to be the same for all your products (and it would not be changing often?), the best approach would be to make the changes directly in the template. Like this it would show the same information for all products. The basic knowledge for templating would be here: http://en.wiki.shopware.de/Quickstart-t … 2_884.html The templates for the article detail view are in yourtemplate/frontend/detail directory. It sounds hard, when first reading, but inheriting the templates is a clever system and not hard, if you know how to do it, its just few lines of code.