Force default payment method

We have just found an issue with our store configuration and can not find an appropriate configuration option in the Shopware settings (v 4.2.1). We have only a single payment method enabled (Zahlung (by Sage Pay) using a Sagepay plugin from nfx:MEDIA). The problem arises during the checkout process when the customer gets to the page where the payment methods are listed as a radio list of our single payment option - and this option isn’t pre-selected. If the customer ignores that payment methods list and leaves the payment method unchecked, they are still able to complete checkout and the order is logged as „Prepayment“ in the administration. I would like to stop this happening as we only want to process card orders with SagePay but I can not see any settings that will impact this. As far as I understand it, I need to assign a default payment methods to be used somewhere or I need to force the radio button to be enabled within the code? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Steven

You should find these settings in the backend: Configuration>Basic settings>Frontend>Login/registration Make sure to set the Standard payment method (line 2) as well as the Default payment method (line 8) Cheers, Christian

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi Christian, Thanks for pointing that setting out - I didn’t even take a look in the Login/Registration configuration settings! It didn’t seem to be the appropriate configuration group. Thanks for your time :slight_smile: Steven