Disable languages in Admin

Hi all,

After the update to 6.4.18.0 I’ve gotten a lot more language in the admin.

afbeelding

How can I disable or remove these?

Anyone who can help me out?

Have a look at settings → shop → languages.

I guess ur screenshot is from the location @SmartStylez told u to look at :slight_smile:
We are not at the newest version so i am not sure about how it works, but ur screenshot saws that they are now more options to add languages but i dont think that they are activatet. There is only the option to add them.
So if they was not added they is no need/possiblity to disable them or?

Or perhaps he uses this plugin:

Thanks.

Somehow deleting the language is not possible. Keeps showing.

Also I get this error in the log:

Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ForeignKeyConstraintViolationException: "An exception occurred while executing 'DELETE FROM language WHERE id = ?' with params ["\xb4\x9d\x89\xee\xfc\xed\x4e\xb7\xb8\x94\x83\x73\xf3\xbb\x25\xee"]: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1451 Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (h100525_shop6.swag_language_pack_language, CONSTRAINT fk.swag_language_pack_language_language FOREIGN KEY (language_id) REFERENCES language (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE)" at /home/h100525/domains/new.MY-DOMAIN.nl/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 68 {"exception":"[object] (Doctrine\\DBAL\\Exception\\ForeignKeyConstraintViolationException(code: 0): An exception occurred while executing 'DELETE FROM language WHERE id = ?' with params [\"\\xb4\\x9d\\x89\\xee\\xfc\\xed\\x4e\\xb7\\xb8\\x94\\x83\\x73\\xf3\\xbb\\x25\\xee\"]:\n\nSQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1451 Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (h100525_shop6.swag_language_pack_language, CONSTRAINT fk.swag_language_pack_language_language FOREIGN KEY (language_id) REFERENCES language (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE) at /home/h100525/domains/new.MY-DOMAIN.nl/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:68)\n[previous exception] [object] (Doctrine\\DBAL\\Driver\\PDO\\Exception(code: 23000): SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1451 Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (h100525_shop6.swag_language_pack_language, CONSTRAINT fk.swag_language_pack_language_language FOREIGN KEY (language_id) REFERENCES language (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE) at /home/h100525/domains/new.MY-DOMAIN.nl/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDO/Exception.php:18)\n[previous exception] [object] (PDOException(code: 23000): SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1451 Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (h100525_shop6.swag_language_pack_language, CONSTRAINT fk.swag_language_pack_language_language FOREIGN KEY (language_id) REFERENCES language (id) ON UPDATE CASCADE) at /home/h100525/domains/new.MY-DOMAIN.nl/public_html/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOStatement.php:117)"} []

Can I just delete the language from the database?

Do you use the language pack or did you use it in the past?

I’m only using it for Dutch language.

Perhaps it’s better to just add Dutch manually as language? Will I losse any translations on pages and/or products?