Shopware Update 5.5.10 zu 5.6.8 Error - Could not apply migration (Migrations_Migration1611).

Hey shopware community, ich bekomme bei dem Versuch mein Shopware auf 5.6.8 zu updaten folgende Fehlermeldung:

Error
Received the following error message:
Could not apply migration (Migrations_Migration1611). Error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1553 Cannot drop index 'PRIMARY': needed in a foreign key constraint

Please try to fix this error and restart the update.
Response
{"valid":false,"errorMsg":"Could not apply migration (Migrations_Migration1611). Error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1553 Cannot drop index 'PRIMARY': needed in a foreign key constraint "}

In einem anderen Post hab ich gelesen, dass “DELETE from s_order_details  WHERE orderID Not IN (Select id from s_order)” helfen kann. 

Wurde von mir ausgeführt und einige Datensätze wurden auch entfernt, nur leider nicht die Fehlermeldung. 

Hat jemand evtl. einen Tipp für mich was ich machen kann, um diesen Fehler zu beheben?

Vielen Dank  Smile

The problem is related to Migrations_Migration1611. It is placed in update-assets/migrations/1611-change-order-details-id-column.php

Here you can read about the purpose of this migration Add Mysql 8 workaround by soebbing · Pull Request #900 · shopware/devdocs · GitHub .

This migration renames the id column of “s_order_documents” from “ID” to “id”.

I had the same problem and the easiest way i found to solve it is to manually rename the field from “ID” to “id” (for example via phpMyAdmin). After that the migration should continue.

1 „Gefällt mir“

You are my hero.  Smile

Many many thanks.