edinhobledinhobl MemberComments: 17 Received thanks: 0 Member since: May 14 edited June 11

I am tryin to implement a custom template based webshop I bought from the net. Currently I am accessing the API via Ajax. My template now handles the adding of products into the cart, removeing them and so on. But now when I reload the page the sw-context-token is gone. How to handle that reload with the token? In the shopware frontend it works after reloading. Also: How is it possible after the cart is completed by the user to redirect the user to the payment process in the shopware storefront so that a can do a "session handover"?

Answers

• mit3233mit3233 MemberComments: 46 Received thanks: 0 Member since: January 2018

*push* I have the same problem. Would like to login a user via API and switch to the Shopware Frontend to process the checkout.

• edinhobledinhobl MemberComments: 17 Received thanks: 0 Member since: May 14

Any solutions to this?

• mit3233mit3233 MemberComments: 46 Received thanks: 0 Member since: January 2018

I have no solution for the moment. It seems that Shopware doens't support this function. You can use the REST Api to log in a user but you can't switch to the Frontend and take the Session to proceed....