Price per Unit / Price incl. VAT doesn't show correctly.

We just encountered an issue.

In our cart prices are shown correctly. The item shows it’s €2.48 price.

Imgur

Going into checkout, this price changes to € 50.00 (Unit Price is renamed snippet of the original snippet Price incl VAT).

Imgur

I’ve double checked all templates with back-ups and I am unable to discover any change in the files over the last few weeks. And thus the source of the problem is hard (almost impossible) to find.

I hope you can have some insights of what might trigger this or what I can check to resolve the issue.

Did you check your plugins? Try to deactivate all of them and test again.

1 „Gefällt mir“

@Moritz Naczenski schrieb:

Did you check your plugins? Try to deactivate all of them and test again.

I’ve deactivated all plugins that were updated/installed in the past few weeks, cleared all caches and the result is still the same; in the checkout the prices show incorrect like in the second screenshot of the first post. 

Such problems are often caused by individualizations. It therefore makes sense to deactivate all extensions and check the standard (incl. standard theme). This is quite easy in a test environment. This also includes extensions that have been in use for a long time.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hello Moritz,

I’ve tested it out with all plugins disabled, the .tpl file disabled (renamed so it won’t load) and the whole theme set in Responsive. In all three tests the Unit Price stays this very odd high number.

I also checked the database records in s_order_basket to see if the prices might be also wrong in there, but the database shows the actual price that should be displayed.

We decided to adjust the template, so unit prices are being shown on the checkout.