Shipping (Surcharge Rule) - Pence and Shipping Type Restriction

Hello,

One of our couriers applies a surcharge to deliveries in remote areas. No doubt I will have fun when it comes to the best way of handling area and district postcode parts but for now, I have a couple of little issues. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated as, I find few clear examples of application (especially the mysterious ‚Terms‘ field under Shipping Costs>Advanced Configuration!

1. The surcharge in checkout is not showing pence but appear to be rounded down to the pound - how can I correct that?
  2. I want to only apply surcharge to one Default Shipping Type not all - how can I add this restriction?

Any pointers appreciated, no matter how big or small.

Thanks,
Cliff

Hello trulypvc

Are you using the deafult theme? I just checked mine and it is displaying pences. Is it rounding everywhere or just the checkout? I mean invoices, emails…

Never used the ‘terms’ input, maybe here you could find extra information http://en.community.shopware.com/Individual-conditions-and-calculations-for-shipping-costs_detail_1941.html#Individual_calculations but I can tell you I manage to configure delivery rates depending on the postcode using that link and the calculations