Shopware error in confirm page after update

Hi to all,

Am getting the follwing error… when am going to checkout a product… I didn;t know where it was exactly from… Definetely it is not from my template. I have checked… Please help me to fix this error…

Thank you

core.ERROR: exception ‘SmartyCompilerException’ in /usr/home/candyjewels/htdocs/engine/Library/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:657 Stack trace: #0 /usr/home/candyjewels/htdocs/engine/Library/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3144): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error() #1 /usr/home/candyjewels/htdocs/engine/Library/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(10, ‘\xC2’) #2 /usr/home/candyjewels/htdocs/engine/Library/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(10, ‘\xC2’) #3 /usr/home/candyjewels/htdocs/engine/Library/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(192): Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler->doCompile(’{if\xC2\xA0$sBasketIt…’) #4 /usr/home/candyjewels/htdocs/engine/Library/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(187): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTemplate(Object(Enlight_Template_Default)) #5 /usr/home/candyjewels/htdocs/engine/Library/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(155): Smarty_Internal_Template->compileTemplateSource() #6 /usr/home/candyjewels/htdocs/engine/Library/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #7 /usr/home/candyjewels/htdocs/var/cache/production_201610171619/templates/

@testusernetwork1 schrieb:

Am getting the follwing error… when am going to checkout a product… I didn;t know where it was exactly from… Definetely it is not from my template. I have checked… Please help me to fix this error…

Hi testusernetwork1,

what exacly have you checked? Does this error still appear if you activate the Shopware standard theme? 

I think this looks like it’s caused by an incompatible plugin / theme. If the advice above doesn’t help you, you should give us some more information. (Shopware Version, previous one, do you use third party plugins, did you try deactivating them … )

Hi simkli,

First I would like to thank for you help… But I have changed the theme to “Responsive”… Still the same error appears on there… And I have deactivated all the plugins except the lizenz manager… Still am getting the same error. Don;t know why… I

You can also use smarty code in snippets. Maybe you have mixed up something in there? You can query all modified snippets with a simple SQL statement:

SELECT * FROM s_core_snippets WHERE dirty = 1

Is there any snippet containing smarty code? Maybe using some old stuff which was deprecated and removed after the update?

And you still haven’t told us which Shopware version you’re using atm and which you were using before the update. 

Hi I am updated from Shopware 5.1.1 to the latest version current verion 5.2… I have passed the above query in my db… But all the snippets showing with value dirty =1… 

Hi am not yet find the solution for this problem… .Can you please help me?

exception ‚SmartyCompilerException‘ in /home/candyjewels/htdocs/engine/Library/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:657
Stack trace:
#0 /home/candyjewels/htdocs/engine/Library/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3144): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error()
#1 /home/candyjewels/htdocs/engine/Library/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(10, ‚\xC2‘)
#2 /home/candyjewels/htdocs/engine/Library/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(10, ‚\xC2‘)