Need to get more information on swagQL & customer group price setup

I am trying to get the below data from the APIs but am not able to find the information about swagQL:

1. List with basic information of Product resources | Admin API
    The above API fetches product data but I also want to fetch the advance prices. I come to know about swagQL but not able to find the example to use it. How can i fetch advance prices using above API?
  2. Detailed information about a Cms Page resource | Admin API
    The above API fectches CMS data call but I am not able to fetch the description, Can i get the example swagQL json to get the description?

On another note, i want to confirm if someone wants to setup customer group prices in Shopware 6, only way is to use the Rule builder for this and assign customer group?

Looking forward to get answers here. Thanks in advance.

@tejas.vyas - Just wondering whether you were able to get any information about the swagQL examples. We are looking for the same information.

Thanks.

Hi @mahesh.ganjalagunte I started implementing Reading entities | Admin API instead of swagQL where you still need to write the payload but it is simpler to implement then swagQL, Shopware team suggested me to proceed with this.

Hi @tejas.vyas,

Thanks for taking the time to follow-up. We appreciate it a lot. While we have been waiting to touch base with the tech team, we ended up using the same logic.

Right now, we are trying to utilize this endpoint to retrieve as much information about products as possible in a single call.

Regards,
Mahesh