Kann ich Rechte für Bearbeitung nur an EINER STOREFRONT vergeben? // Admin for only one STOREFRONT?

Wir möchten drei versch. Shops in einem Account anlegen, also 3 versch. Storefronts einrichten.

Nun möchte ich, dass Storefront 1 von Kollege A, Storefront 2 von Kollege B verwaltet werden kann, während ich für alle 3 die Oberhand behalte.

Ist das möglich? Kann ich auch nur bestimmte Änderungen zulassen? z.B . dass vom Produkt nur Preis und Beschreibung änderbar sind, der Rest aber nicht?

//

We’d like to run 3 different Shops/Storefronts in one account. Now I want to allow my “co-worker A” to administrate Storefront 1, and my “co-wprker B” to run Storefront 2.

Same time i’d like to keep the Administration for all 3 Storefronts by myself.

Is it possible to share the administrationrights for only one Storefront?

Hi Vivien_R,

Roles and permissions have not yet been implemented, these are currently being developed: https://www.shopware.com/en/roadmap/  

Roles & Permissions
Extension of the user administration module with rights and role assignment.

• Assignment of rights ↔ Roles ↔ Users
  • Rights can be assigned to Roles that restrict viewing, editing and deleting in the administration or API.
  • Additionally there are certain actions (like deleting a cache, or releasing campaigns) that can also be restricted with a right.

The first iteration does not restrict entity or sales channel.