Gooogel Merchant

Hallo ich habe seit wochen schwierigkeiten mit meinem Merchant Chenter, das Konto ist gesperrt Irreführung dann mal Kassenvorgang nicht vollständig alles uhrplötzlich…

nun habe ich endlich einen Supporter erreicht bzw ne antwort bekommen kann damit aber nicht anfangen…

Hello Sascha,

Thank you for contacting Google Ads Support. Unfortunately, our support in German is unavailable. However, I will do my best to support you right now in English.

Sorry for the delay in my response, it is connected with the big amount of requests. Hope on your understanding.
My name is Alen and I am writing to you regarding your suspended Merchant Center account [XXXXXXX].

I investigated your issue in details, and can say the following:

1. According to Google’s „Editorial & professional requirements“, when forming an order, it should be possible to select the type of payment and complete the purchase „in one session“ without additional actions, such as calling a manager, registering or receiving additional emails.
    On your site, when I tried to make a test purchase, I was notified that an email had been sent to continue the ordering process. This fact violates the „Checkout incomplete“ rule. Try to fix the checkout process from the customer’s side, in accordance with the „Editorial & professional requirements“ rules. Read more about the rules in this article.
    A tip for handling this process: try to make an order on your website by your own, to see the process from client’s side.

2. Your website is not claimed. Claiming your website gives you the exclusive right to use your website in connection with your Merchant Center account.
    To claim your website, go to „Products → Diagnostics → Account issues“, click the Claim website button at the bottom right. You’ll need to reload your feed after you’ve claimed your website. Please, read more about website claiming here.

I really hope that this tips will help you to fix the issue. If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to answer this email. I will be happy to help you!

If you still need help in German, please indicate this by replying to us „I still need support in German.“ („Sollten Sie weitere Unterstützung auf Deutsch benötigen, beantworten Sie bitte diese E-Mail mit “Ich brauche noch Unterstützung auf Deutsch”. Wir freuen uns Ihnen weiterhelfen zu können.“

Wishing you a great day!

soweit ich das verstanden habe will Google das man Gastbestellungen ohne eine Email angeben zuz müssen aber ist das so richtig ?

Man muss ohne Freischaltung oder einem Optin bestellen können. Hast du das echt so drin?

Nein ich habe es nicht drin, aber google verlangt es wohl so, sonst bleibt das Merchantkonto geschlossen…

Google verlangt, dass es ohne geht. Wenn du es also nicht drin hast. Ist alles OK. Schreib den das mal.

Icxh wüsste auf anhieb garnicht wie ich das raus bekommen würde …

es dürfte darum gehen: Shopware 5 - Einstellungen - Datenschutz

Und Punkt 2: du musst die die Inhaberschaft deiner Seite bestätigen.