Erreur fatale : Uncaught TypeError : Valeur de retour de PackageVersions\Installer::activate() doit

@nightfox‍ this is an english forum, please translate it or write directly in english :wink:

Hi guys, I’m a little confused. I was trying to install shopware 6 in a test server by calling ./bin/setup. The server is a shared hosting server and the default php is v7.0. *. So I run php from version 7.2 like this /usr/local/php7.2/bin/php bin / setup I think this will start the installation of the shopware using php v7.2 But I have an error. The message is as follows Fatal Error: Uncaught TypeError: PackageVersions \ Installer :: Return Value must be an instance of PackageVersions \ void, none are returned in path / shopware6 / development / vendor / ocramius / package-versions / src / PackageVersions /Installer.php:80 I did a little google, and I got an answer like that, „The problem here is that the PackageVersions plugin is installed in the project you have currently open (or as a global dependency somewhere), and you’re trying to run it against 7.0.“ is: Error when using Composer 1.6.4 with PHP 7.0 · Issue #64 · Ocramius/PackageVersions · GitHub I know that shopware6 needs php v7.2 +. But why does this situation occur? I could easily install sw6 in my local system without any problem. Thank you

You probably updated your repositories. Made the same mistake. run composer update in your development and platform repos. That should solve the requirement issue.