Assign several customer groups to a customer

@EikeWarneke schrieb:

Why do you have hundreds of customer groups?! Maybe your concept is just wrong or just not compatible with shopware. 
What are you trying to do anyway? Why do you need so many customer groups?

Kind regards

This is just an example, if your shop it’s massive this could happen. Assuming my concept is wrong before even knowing more from the project it’s kind of rude and completely off-topic. Again, I don’t need so manu customer groups, I have ten max but think in websites like amazon, do you think they have two customer groups? I’m not amazon obviously but I don’t want a tool that is limiting me from grow as a company.

I want to assign different customer groups to the same user to be able to show/hide some payment options so if the user is in the group ‚credit card‘ (please note this is an example again, I don’t have a group called credit card) will be able to pay using that option, but I don’t want to define prices, taxes and everything else in there. The alternative which is having one customer group for each different configuration will force me to create more customer groups