Blank Response in every Create Resourse API - Shopware 6

Hello,

Thank you in advance

For example, here I am creating the product, the product is inserting well while as a response, I receive nothing even success or error status just product gets stored perfectly if I did not receive products id then further how can I proceed and identify my that product next time  as there is no response with product id

also, there is complexity than Shopware 5 API, for example -> in Shopware 5 there is only single API to store the product like we need to pass the array containing everything for product in a suggested format while in Shopware 6 need to add one by one like first product details, property, property option, variations, etc, etc, is there any same way like Shopware 5 in Shopware 6

Hi,

If you add ?_response=detail to the URL that you are requesting with your POST, it will return the data of the product that is created, including the id’s.

1 „Gefällt mir“

@alexbatenburg schrieb:

Hi,

If you add ?_response=detail to the URL that you are requesting with your POST, it will return the data of the product that is created, including the id’s.

Yes tbis works, Thank yo so much