Shopware_Form_Builder not triggering on Profile edit page.

EDIT

Managed to solve the problem on my own, the main issue was with the smarty template i left the [personal] in and once that was removed it started working.

Hey Hello,

I am working on a small plugin for a showcase internally in the company, and for that i need add a field to the profile.

I added it already to the registration page, and it creates it correctly in the database, however i am having huge issues in displaying it correctly in the edit box i created on the profile page.

{block name="frontend_account_profile_profile_input_walletAddress"}

{/block}

The main issue here is that first of all, the original data is not displayed in the text box. I can add the data no problem just by adding {$sUserData.additional.user.wallet_address} in the smarty template in the value, However then on submitting the profile (Which i added to the first name/lastname box) does not work, and it retains the old value.

I created a subscriber for it :

'onFormBuild',
        ];
    }

public function onFormBuild(\Enlight_Event_EventArgs $args)
    {
        if ($args->getReference() !== \Shopware\Bundle\AccountBundle\Form\Account\ProfileUpdateFormType::class)
        {
            return;
        }

$builder = $args->getBuilder();

$builder->add('attribute', AttributeFormType::class, [
            'data_class' => CustomerAttribute::class
        ]);
    }

public function __construct()
    {
        die('BLAAAAT');
    }
}

The Die statement is just purely to see if it even gets constructed (Which it does not)

This is the service registration

I used Address Management Guide as my base for this job along with this stack overflow article : shopware - update customer attribute in frontend account profile form - Stack Overflow

However, as said, i just cannot get the Shopware_form_builder to trigger under any circumstance to achieve this.

I am running Shopware 5.5.1 with the Bitnami installer.

If anyone would be able to point me in the right direction for this problem i would be very grateful.