Writing Shopware blogs

Hello,
This might not be a Shopware development question but its just as important. When I started Shopware development a year ago, I faced a number of issues. From installation to basic component creation and sending of data from database to storefront and vice versa. The shopware community was very helpful for me. I did, however, always wonder if the shopware tutorials were more extensive and detailed, maybe I would not be having so many issues to begin with. It is for this reason that I have decided to start writing Shopware related blogs. Here is the link:

There are only a few posts here. I would love if some experts could look into these posts and give me suggestions and comments regarding these posts since I want to improve this experience for beginners. Thank you so much for reading this.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Also, it would be helpful if everyone who has made any shopware related content (either documentation, articles, videos etc) could post the link to their stuff as well so that new comers can find all the support in this one thred.