As we had a good experience with the last one, we want to release an RC first again for the upcoming Shopware 5.7.17 .
We do not expect possible breaks, but we still want to give you the time and opportunity to test.Some of the improvements:
- PHP 8.2 compatibility
- Unavailable variants for products with more than two different options are now marked more clearly and are easier to recognize. (52 upvotes)
- The salutation field can now be disabled and a new salutation „not specified“ was added (38 upvotes)
- Improved changing a variant product to a normal product (25 upvotes)
- Fixed similar shown products on the detail page if a product is not available (17 upvotes)
- Performance improvements on the checkout confirm page (for those who know: „sGetBasket“ is only called once now, instead of four times )
We have a total of 35 tickets included in the upcoming release, 8 of which come directly from you, the community (thanks a bunch! )
Changelog Shopware Changelog | Shopware
Tag on GitHub: Release 5.7.17 RC1 · shopware/shopware · GitHub
We welcome feedback!
Please post bugs in our issue tracker . Preferably with [5.7.17RC1] in the title or text. Thank you very much!
Best regards from Schöppingen