How to Redirect from PaymentService file to My Controller in shopware6

Hello alll,

Today, i have created the custom payment types using the reference “Shopware 6: Payment plugin

And Now I want to redirect the payment service file to my new controller file. In shopware 5 we are using $this->router->assemble(array(‘controller’ => ‘new’,‘action’=>‘payment’)). But I don’t have any idea in shopware 6. 

guide me for the local redirect in shopware6

Hello Charles,

what do you want to achieve? With the async interface you have the possibility to redirect to your payment provider and the payment provider redirects to the automatically generated return-URL, if you provided it to the payment provider. Normally there is no need for an own controller.

Best regards from Schöppingen

cool Michael Telgmann

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hello Michael,

Thanks for the reply, I have done the AsynchronousPaymentHandlerInterface payment but how to send the values in the post fields with the URL to payment provider and How I can generate the return_URL. I have searched a lot but can’t find any document to generate the return-URL 

Hello Charles,

the payment process in Shopware 6 is explained here: https://docs.shopware.com/en/shopware-platform-dev-en/internals/core/checkout-process/payment

As you can read here Shopware 6: Payment plugin in the code example, the AsynchronousPaymentHandlerInterface gets an AsyncPaymentTransactionStruct in the pay method. This object contains the return URL. So no need to generate it on your own. 

Now you should do your request to the payment provider API to give it all the information about the payment. You can find an example in our PayPal plugin: https://github.com/shopwareLabs/SwagPayPal/blob/master/src/Payment/PayPalPaymentHandler.php#L111
Normally you will get back a redirect URL from your payment provider, so you just need to return a RedirectResponse with the given redirect URL.

If the customer now accepts the payment, you will automatically will be redirected to the shop, and the finalize method is called. Now you can do stuff to finish your payment. 

cool Michael Telgmann

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hello Michael,

Thanks for the reference you are provided it’s really helpful. As you said I have got the return_URL from the AsyncPaymentTransactionStruct object. I have the Following questions based on generating the URL?

1. I have created the sample URL by analyzing the PayPal module, I don’t know if it’s right are not?

$url = $this->router->generate(‘custom.plugins.sample.test’,[‘sw-token’ => $this->shopToken],UrlGeneratorInterface::ABSOLUTE_URL);

my module name " swag-sample" controller name " test" and action name " refund"

1. And then forward to the generated URL by using this? 

$this->forwardToRoute($url);

Please guide me to proceed further, I would be very grateful

Best Regards,

Charles 

Hello Charles,

I still don’t get why you want to generate an URL on your own  Smile For what do you need an own controller?

Michael Telgmann

Hello Michael, 

I wanted to redirect the payment in the form method using twig file. so I have created the controller file. Because of shopware 6  Redirect the data in GET method. Are any other methods to send the data with the post method in shopware6?

Hello Charles,

once again an example from our PayPal Plugin  Smile We extended the confirm form, to send additional data if the customer submits the order: SwagPayPal/index.html.twig at master · shopwareLabs/SwagPayPal · GitHub
This values are now available in the PaymentHandler, e.g: https://github.com/shopwareLabs/SwagPayPal/blob/master/src/Payment/PayPalPaymentHandler.php#L96

I don’t see why you would need an own controller  Wink Hope this helps

Michael Telgmann

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hello Michael,

Thanks for the help it’s really worked Smile, Now I have Another doubt about shopware 6. In shopware 5 we are showing the customer comments from the " customercomment"  column in s_order table. But in shopware 6 there is no such a column for displaying the comments to the customer. if it is removed in shopware 6 (or) it may comes with shopware 6 normal release.

Best Regards,

Charles

Hey Charles,

there is currently no way for a customer comment. Just not implemented yet  Wink But to be honest, I also don’t no, if there are plans to do so. But you could create a ticket for that, so that we are aware of your need here Shopware Issuetracker

Viele Grüße aus Schöppingen

cool Michael Telgmann

Hello Michael Telgmann,

Thanks a lot for the help you have done, I have completed the payment by half of the way, but order mail is not received yet from the shop system (shopware6) for every order. I have added the sales channel in the email settings ( Setting->Email template ). But I am still wondering  Wink, why I have not got any order mail. just give me some hint to receive the order mail. 

have a good day! Smile

Best Regards,

Charles  

Hello Charles,

fas far as I know, this process isn’t implemented yet - so you won’t get any order confirmation, because this is not completely implemented.

We are still working on the mail system.

Moritz

1 „Gefällt mir“