Custom CMS Block | Fronend rendering

Hey,

i followed this tutorial to create a custom CMS Block in Shopware 6:

Create CMS Block

So know i got the custom block which i can use in the backend but when i save it and switch to the frontend the component only shows the outer divs and no content will be rendered. However i can set background color, classes and margins in the backend.
Maybe some of you know what i did wrong and can help me. Im rather new in the shop ware developing scene.

Thanks

It’s pretty hard to tell what your mistake is when we don’t see the code. But I’m pretty sure you just missed a very little detail.

Just compare your code with the shopware example:

They have the code for the doc on github. Try if this works and compare your code with their code and you should be able to fix your issue

I’ve had the same issue and it was about the naming conventions not getting followed to full extent (the documentation is not ideal concerning this issue).
If you inspect the storefront, does it show an HTML element with the name of your block/element instead of this name being correctly assigned to the class (i.e. instead of <div class=„sw-cms-block-lorem-ipsum“)?
It did in my case and it turned out I’ve had an extra -text- for the desired category in the Vue.js component without it belonging there.