Bug: Continuous logging out during work in admin panel

Hi Guys!

Is anyone able to tell me what should I do to stop logging me out from the admin panel during the work there? Since I started with Shopware 6 I have the same problem that is really annoying. The system logging me out when I work with the admin panel and I can’t find any documentation on how to stop that…

1. It logs me out during the data migration process. The migration process takes a lot of time, but every 5 minutes I have to check if I’m still logged in, because if not - the process stops.
  2. It logs me out when I work with products data. I change a lot of things, clicks „save“, the system redirects me to the login page and then I have to do that again. I have to click save button every few minutes because it could log me out. That’s annoying…

Does someone have a similar problem?

Hello,

are you using an older Shopware Version by any chance? There was a bug that caused users to log out after a short period of time. This was fixed in 6.3.5.0: Shopware Issuetracker

Thanks for your reply! We use Shopware 6.3.4.1 so it looks that the update should solve our issues. Thanks!

Still not fixed. At least once a day shopware logs me out of the admin panel while working in it.

I have the same problem. I am using Shopware version 6.4.20.0
It is realy anoying. Sometimes I had to do all my work all over again because Shopware logs me out without a warning and I did not get a chance to save my work.